August 10, 2009

Why?

I wonder why I should write a blog when apparently my only reader is my daughter Arianne. Hellloooo out there...(echo, echo, echo.) (I believe I am alone on this planet)

5 comments:

crazymamma said...

no..u have more readers!! I AM A REGULAR!! i love your blog! It always brings a smile to my face!! keep them comming...!L:)

Ben Davis said...

You are so much like your daughter. Or: Arianne is so much like you.

She is constantly complaining on her blog that more people don't comment on her daily reflections, using volume of comments as an indication of readership. She is wrong, as are you.

I know a lot of people who read your blog. I have one friend here in Oregon who constantly asks me to tell you to write more often because she enjoys your writing and, let's just call it 'interesting' view on life. (I think your bio says: "wacko" but I digress.)

If it was only your children who read your blog, then how you've blessed their lives. And even if it wasn't them, then how is your stored up history any different than a musty journal, heretofore undiscovered.

Write it, and they will come.

Ben Davis said...

And, keeping with your theme: John Carter never complained about being the only human on the planet. (Barsoom, that is.)

Omgirl said...

Well, even if I were your only reader (which, it appears, I'm not) I still think you should keep writing. Only more often. I love reading your entries and wish I could keep up with your life this way even more.

M said...

Yep, I read and enjoy! Write more often!!!